Today’s lifestyle is hectic and fast. We as human beings forget that as we are growing forward in our life, we are also growing in age. Now age is one such factor which spares no one. Apart from age factor, in today’s generation many diseases and health problems have started to occur at an early stage. It is all because of our diet, lifestyle and negligence towards our health. The most common problem which is faced by almost all young and elder people is joint pain.
Joint pains are of many types and can occur in many parts of the body. Shoulder pain, neck pain, elbows, knees, etc all come under this category. In this article we are going to talk about a major problem, Knee pain and its treatment at Knee pain treatment NYC. Before going on to the treatment, it is important to know about actual cause and symptoms of knee pain. Our specialist knee pain doctor NYC has discussed some special measures so that you can avoid any kind of knee pain.
Chronic knee pain is intolerable. Many people tend to keep tolerating this pain because they think that the only option of curing it is Knee replacement surgery. But this is not true. Our knee pain doctor NYC use a very new and advance technology which does not requires any painful surgery or narcotics.
What are some of the common Knee pain symptoms?
There are many common symptoms which occur as a result of knee pain but are sometimes neglected due to our carelessness. Below mentioned are some of the key symptoms seen:
- Redness and warmth around the knee area.
- Crunching or popping sounds while you try to move your knee.
- You are not able to straighten your leg fully.
- Stiffness and swelling of the knees.
Causes of Knee Pain:
- Medical conditions such as Gout, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc.
- Injury in the leg.
- Chronic actions like repetitive motion of your knee for years.
Knee pain can gradually get worse within no time. It is important to have knee pain treatment at an early stage. Here are some of the techniques given by knee pain doctor NYC which are used by him to treat individuals with this condition.
Recommended treatment by knee pain doctors NYC:
Doctors at NYC treat their patient with utmost care using the following techniques:
- Genicluar Nerve Block: this procedure is also known as “G Block” and it blocks the sensory nerves that transmit pain to the brain.
- Hyaluronic Acid Injection: this procedure is recommended for patients who are experiencing knee osteoarthritis. In this treatment, Hyaluronic acid or Viscosupplementation is injected into your knee joints in order to provide cushion to them.
- Physical Therapy: it is helpful in improving immobility and relieves pain.
- Steroid Knee Injections: this kind of medicine is used to reduce knee inflammation and pain.
Now you know the specialty of our doctors at NYC. If you are a patient suffering from acute or chronic knee pain visit us today and get back home with painless knees!